Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FALL'n Back Into My Nook

Im flipping freezing here in the office.  Its 70 degrees out and overcast (no sun) and the air in here has to be 65 (at least)!!  My fingertips are frostbitten! LOL.

So I haven't gone make-up shopping lately, however, I recently joined shoedazzle.com!  The most awesome experience ever...shoes, shoes, shoes....and bags...oh and jewelry, but my favorite....you guessed it, SHOES!!  So each month, stylist put together a "showroom" exclusively for you based on your own style!  The membership fee is $39.95/month - but that includes the cost of any item you select and free shipping!  If you choose to forgo any of the selections that month, you will NOT be charged.  In my first month, I made 3 purchases!!!  2 pairs of shoes and a bag.  Im in love w/both the bag and the shoes and waiting on the 2nd pair of shoes to come.  Another cool feature is if you see other shoes you'd like added to your showroom, just ask!  They will be added, given they have that style in your size.

Im an internet shopping whore, so this only increases my addiction but it makes me happy!  I can't wait for Oct. 1st to see what my new month of shoes will bring!!!!!!!!!!

I am proud to say that I've lost a total of 20 lbs since getting engaged...I actually have kept off 13 of those lbs!  LOL.  Recently I cut 10 more lbs. just by deleting soda from my daily intake and drinking water....welllllll, I gained about 5 of those lbs back....I went on a soda binge during our recent vacation to the Poconos!  The fountain soda up there was phenomenal to say the least.

Stay tuned for newest shoe photos!  Also FOTN shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment