Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Prepped for Fall...

So as the weather continues to die down into fall/winter - there's some NEWER items I am introducing into my wardrobe (and secretly I can't for the cooler temps so I can rock them):

Let's start at the head: Embellished head bands with big flowers, beads, rhinestones in contemporary colors is a must...I broke out my flowerific headband this weekend in ROYALLLL Blue.






Skipping over the make-up bc that'll have to come under a separate post (as I catch up w/the newest color palates)....and onto necklines; hawt and fashionable necklaces embellish any outfit, whether a plain white tee or a fancy smancy cow neck sweater!



Dip your fingers this fall in one of my favorite OPI colors 'Lincoln Park at Midnight' ...wanna go darker...than go for 'Lincoln Park after Dark' Both are rich in color and scream monotone.... My current fav 'You Don't Knowo Jacques' gives you the mild neutral color that pairs nicely with your browns, nude tones!!  Love love it!




One of my favorite bottoms are the skinny jeans or jeggings (jean leggings), not only are they comfy, but paired with a cute heel or 'clunky boot' can achieve almost any look you desire! Please don't wear them with sneakers...there's boot leg and classic cut jeans for that!!! LOOOOOOOOL.



Finally you can keep warm and trendy in a slouchy sweater shirt! What more can you ask for than comfort and style?!!

You can top all of this off with a sleek and chic rain coat - the one pictured here was purchased for me by my husband from H&M!! I loooove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment