Friday, May 14, 2010

She's Baaack - Mrs. Davis ;-)



Yea, so I'z married now!!!! LOL. 3/21/10 was the most perfect day ever -everything went well and we are now happily pursuing our lives together.

My hair has grown in drastically and I am still natural...its been 1 year and 1 month since I chopped off all of my relaxed hair and started afresh! My hair is healthy and growing nicely.



My make-up went somewhat neglected and I must figure out what the new products are and some new techniques.

My goal is to be back to blogging at least twice a month as I gradually move back into the swing of things in my new role, as a wife ;-)



2 comments:

  1. hi hun! im having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei, i just opened my own blog, you can take a look here, at, music to blog, right ... here

    ReplyDelete