Yea, that's my "Skittle" (Gixxer) swatting at my makeup...she's such a girl!! HAHA.
Some of my newer eye tools - I love the Two Faced liquid liner. Pretty much you can create ANY color liner by just using your shadows!!! What a great idea?!
My HIPs - I love em, they are vibrant and wear very well! Best part, they were $3.99 and buy one get one free, so you do the math ;-)
My MAC shadows - gotta get my weight up in MAC, but I fell back as noted in the opening blog. I recently purchased the MAC Vanilla pigment - LOVE IT!! Works great for my brow line annnnnd great for toning down eye shadow.
My eye junk - looks like a little of EVERYTHING. But it all comes in handy at some point...
The four jars (not the Makeup Forever) I ordered offline!! Awesome pigment and long lasting!!
Finally got my "insurance policy" Too Faced!! Its excellent!!!
Coastal Scents 88!!
I really want have a coastal scent palette in my life!<33!!
ReplyDeletei'm in love with your cute kitty!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! You got a lot of goodies.
ReplyDeletelala, you really need to get up on the palette - its so cheap and I got it pretty quick!!!
ReplyDeleteM, she's a HANDFUL, but she is a cutie huh lol.
Rai, Im still trying to expand. I just got my MAC brushes that I ordered so I'll be messing with them this weekend!!!