Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Defining My Desires



So I reconnected with my all time passion which is MAKEUP!!! I started in 2002 and got sooo caught up with college I wasn't able to take the time to enhance my skills. I wore some "ROMP" here and there, but nothing colorful. I dibble and dabble in color when it was a special occassion...but still no time. 2007, I revamped my MAC collection and moved forward with "mixing (didn't know the correct terminology at the time) of eye shadows...looked nice, but still needed help. I've gotten back to it and looks like my skills improved somewhat...

The purple lips to match...


Here's the Dark Blue and Silverish Look -



Now in my current state (happily dating my beau of 3 years) and holding down my job (Financial Analyst) I am ready to get back into the things I love, MAKEUP, Fashion, Design, Writing, Knitting (lol, don't laff, its therapeutic)and cooking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment