Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Guess Who's Back

Wow its been forever!!  But as my blog title suggests - Forever Fab!!

I’m back…and while I’ve been gone for a good cause (working on my MBA) I missed this outlet immensely. 

So many things have transpired since, notably, my passion for sneakers has returned and my ability to indulge.

I’ve picked up some major “heat” over the past year or so and working on additional pairs.

In other areas – my natural hair journey has continued…from my BC in 2010 to my TexLax and 2nd BC in 2012…now I'm "red" and back to my ALL CURLS. Got my first Ouidad cut and style and loved it.

I’ve tried and fell in and out of love with a plethora of hair product and currently in the process of joining the #curlbox family

This is a great way to try new (and older) products without spending a bulk and tossing the items you don’t like…go check them out www.curlbox.com

My makeup usage has waned (in the summer heat) but my lippies are still poppin – check out www.RockStarA.com – for her super pigmented lippies, encased in a wonderfully chic and classy tube!!

Finally I've just completed a 21 day fitness challenge which I lost 13 lbs and completing a biggest lose challenge at work. While it was fun and taught me discipoine, I've already won by feeling and looking healthier (my numbers confirm and improvement in health)!

 What's next for me - well finish up my MBA (December prayerfully) and get back to doing what I so have a passion for; WRITING!  Anything...be it blogging, poetry, and even short stories.

Stay tuned for my return to the Fab Life!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment