Getting bored with current ..."nothingness" so I have created some new things to look forward to and drive myself.
1) Weight loss & Healthy Eating/Living
I know EVERYONE comes bursting into the New Year with resolutions and the #1 focus seems to be losing weight. Well I am now at my all time high and I can feel its affects (not favorable at all). So I will continue to see my PT and customize a healthier eating regimen.
2) Continued Hair Growth
In April 2009, I totally chopped all of my relaxer off and made the decision to let my natural lox reveal themselves...well I was so fortunate and happy with what I found.
 |
| Right before Chop (color and perm) |
 |
| Not happy bout chop lol |
 |
| Rocking it out.. |
 |
| 5 months after chop (wet) |
 |
| 2 months after chop |
 |
| 5 months after chop (straight) |
 |
| 8 months after chop (straight) |
 |
| 9 months after chop |
 |
| Can FINALLY pull into ponytail |
 |
| Current - Jan 2011 |
 |
| Jan 2011 (curls) |
 |
| Meeeeeee with hair! LOL |
Maintaining the new tresses was a chore but after I found the regimen that worked for me, it became the best thing I could've done for the health of my hair and myself altogether!
3) Blog More Often
What I have found is having others holding me accountable forces me to do the things that I aspire to do. I use to see myself as being the motivator, but lately I've been in need of motivation. So proclaiming these things in front of a public audience will 9 times out of 10 pull out that last bit of encouragement needed to press through!!! THANKS GUYS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment